Make a statement that can’t be ignored with full-colour, digitally branded Belly Bands. A superb way to ensure enhanced visibility for your brand, they are perfect for adding a finishing touch to notebooks.
- An additional platform to communicate your marketing message in a unique and high-impact manner
- Offers prime space for optimising brand information and strengthening your message on notebooks
CO2 LASER ENGRAVING
A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
- Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail.
- Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product.
- Creates a unique 3D look
- Subtle and classy branding method
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
DIRECT TO PRODUCT PRINTING
Direct to Product Printing provides for the application of full-colour logos directly onto the product. By using specifically engineered jigs, a specialised digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto flat or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print quality and bold, vivid colours.
- Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour logos
- High impact branding method that creates a lasting impression
- Can be applied on many shapes and sizes
DIGITAL PRINTING ON BAGS
A full-colour digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper. This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays. Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press and the heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
- Perfect for complex logos with multiple colours, shading and gradients, small text and intricate detail as ink is not absorbed by the material, resulting in sharper artwork with excellent clarity
- A high-impact branding method with a bold and vibrant
photo-realistic result that brings your brand to life
DIGITAL PRINTING ON NOTEBOOKS
Employing the latest customised UV technology we are able to digitally print full-colour, high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Ideal for intricate logos with multiple colours, shading, gradients and small text
- A high-impact branding method producing excellent clarity and photo-realistic result
DIGITAL PRINTING ON DRINKWARE
This new UV printing process provides for the application of a full-colour digital wrap print directly onto drinkware.
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients
- Ideal for replicating logos with fine detail and small text
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact
DIGITAL TRANSFER PRINTING
Digital Transfer Printing is the most advanced branding solution available on the market today. This is a simpler and more cost-effective printing solution that offers high resolution, photo realistic results.
- Achieves sharper detail and clarity – ideal for logos with small text
- Prints gradients – delivering results with a new sense of depth
- Gives you access to the full spectrum of colours
- Delivers pixel sharp, photographic quality
Stickers are digitally printed on an adhesive vinyl in full-colour and then automatically cut to the required shape and size. The stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin to give a three-dimensional appearance.
- Ideal for multi-colour logos which are hard to replicate with other print techniques
- Can be applied to smooth and rigid surfaces but works best on products with a purpose-made recessed plaque
FOIL HOT STAMPING
Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
- Foils are available in black, blue, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, rose gold, rose pattern, silver and white ( Pantone matches are not possible )
A logo is etched into a metal product with a laser beam, replicating the logo with precise accuracy. The laser “burns” the top layer of the product off and reveals the layer beneath. If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s colour is exposed.
- Creates a subtle, permanent and upmarket impression in tonal shades
- Perfect for awards, BBQ accessories, flasks, keyholders, pens and mugs
Using a state-of-the-art laser, the dye from the material surface is removed from a garment by way of a laser etching technique, creating a modern tone-on-tone look which cannot be replicated by any other process. This process creates highly detailed images/logos across zippers and over buttons and seams without damaging the garment or compromising the integrity of waterproof material.
Pad Printing is an offset printing process that involves ink being transferred from an engraved metal plate onto a product via a silicone pad, creating an image on the product. Each colour is applied separately but the detail in the print can still be excellent.
- Great all-round solution that’s fast and economical
- Can be applied on virtually any shape
- Suitable for most surface textures
- Favoured for small plastic items like pens, keyholders and torches
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 4 colours )
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
- Cost-effective solution for larger quantities
- Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
- Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smaller items like notebooks and folders
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )
Sublimation Printing is a process done by way of a digital full-colour printer which is fitted with special sublimation inks. The logo is printed onto a special transfer paper and cut automatically to the correct shape. The logo is then placed onto the product and heat is applied, causing the inks to migrate from the paper onto the product.
- Ensures premium full-colour photorealistic prints
- Flexibility characteristics of the product are not affected since the ink simply migrates to the product
- Only suitable for white products made from polyester fabric
( minimum 60% ) and polymer coated products
Stickers are digitally printed in full-colour on an adhesive vinyl and then automatically cut to almost any shape.
- Cost-effective, low or high-volume, multi-colour branding method
- Strong resistance to fading or damage
- Can only be applied to flat or slightly curved surfaces